Wednesday, September 24, 2014

A Creative Metamorphosis: The Chrysalis Stage


You may have noticed that things have been quiet here at Adventures of a Rainbow Mama over the past few weeks...

I've gone into my Chrysalis Stage. I'm all Pupa; working on my metamorphosis. 

Learning. 
Thinking. 
Dreaming. 
Planning.

Piling my favourite books together and seeking creative inspiration. Asking the big questions. Seeking wisdom. Doing the hard work. And in doing so - recognising that to truly give myself to the creative process I have to release. Let go. Be. And so I am...

You might still find me chattering away on fb, twitter or instagram but the Rainbow Mama blog is going to be quiet over the next little while. My 365 project included. But, hang in there! I think you are going to love what I'm working on... and I can't wait to share it with you; you crazy, beautiful people. Thank you for believing in the adventures thus far. It means so much to me.

Lots and lots of love,
Amber. XO



Fb Comments
3 Comments
Disqus
Comments :

3 comments :

  1. You have completely reminded me how long I haven't read !! Ugh. I miss it. I need to. Looking forward to some more post !! :) Don't stay away too long.

    ~ Lu
    xx
    http://littlestepsbigheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lu! I love the "life - adventure - travel - and everything in between" approach of your blog! So, exactly where I'm at <3 Thanks for connecting :) Amber. xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...