Thursday, August 21, 2014

Akira + Jimmi | This Beautiful Baby Belly


I love photography. 
I love that light and magic can come together to permanently record a fleeting moment in time. 

I took these photos of Akira and her partner Jimmi at the Amilita launch in Byron a few weeks ago but pulled them from the Amilita post at the last minute... because I realised that they needed to stand alone. 

Life. Beauty. Love.

I'll let the photos tell the story.




What a fabulous style power-duo they are. Trio even. I have a little feeling that I need to shoot with Akira again in the next few months, so watch this space!

How do you feel about pregnancy and blossoming baby bellies? I'd love to hear your thoughts. Amber. XO

p.s. Can you tell that I love them? ;)



Fb Comments
1 Comments
Disqus
Comments :

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...