Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Newrybar Chic

It's taken me a week and a bit, but I'm starting to process the photos I took when Claire flew up for our Girl Date weekend :) 


At the airport waiting for the plane to arrive. 
Stuck to the glass. Looking like this little man next to me I'm sure. 


Reunited!
We head to Newrybar, in the hills between Ballina { airport } and Byron. 

Claire is aka The Shabby Chick and I want to take her to Country House Antiques to shabby-browse. And well, it's across the road from The Harvest so we have to pop in there too obviously!


I promised a selfie or two :)



The Harvest is one of my go-to cafes. It's laid back, with a gorgeous deck to catch the sunshine and a fire for the coldest of days.

We needed sunshine. And coffee. Perfect.


Hmmmm.... 

For someone who has best-friended a photographer Claire has minimal patience for my art. YES I DO NEED TO PHOTOGRAPH EVERY COFFEE! HANG ON!! NO YOU CAN'T DRINK IT JUST YET! * hee hee *


She responds with a strategically placed business card. Pah! ;)


Mine :)


Lunch is served.


After we eat I have to photograph some of the delights spilling from the open-kitchen. Beautiful home-y treats...


Chefs at work.
Don't you love an open-kitchen?!
Also, I don't think I've ever seen a cooler Bacon and Eggs on Toast tattoo. Like.


With our caffeine addictions under control we jump back in the car.
Next stop Banaglow for some dog-loving. Then down the hill to Byron...

#tobecontinued


0 Comments
Disqus
Fb Comments
Comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...