Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thank You


I've been passed some new blog awards :) Yippee!

Thanks to Jennifer, Star & Butterbean at Blissful Moments for giving me the "I love your blog" award. 

Jennie at Our Montessori Story passed me the "I love your blog" award also as well as "Lemons to Lemonade" which is for bloggers "who have a good attitude or who show gratitude". Awww...

I've put these awards in my side-bar & think I'll stockpile them for the moment & spread the love as I discover new blogs that inspire me. Our Montessori Story is one of those & if Jennifer hadn't given it to me she'd certainly be on my list! Her blog is a really wonderful, honest, intelligent & inspiring account of Montessori homeschooling for her group of 3-6 year olds. Please take a look :)


0 Comments
Disqus
Fb Comments
Comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...