Sunday, February 15, 2009

Fruitful

As well as our adventures with the Watermelon patch I have attempted to plant some Sweet Potato slips straight off a Sweet Potato that sprouted in the darkness of our pantry :) I'll have to update you  about them in a few months, but I also wanted to mention that we are lucky to have a yellow Passionfruit vine in our yard as well as a Banana Tree which has started fruiting. This photo was about a month ago so we have a few green hands on the tree now. 

I shall let you know when we are eating some of this bounty!





Fb Comments
3 Comments
Disqus
Comments :

3 comments :

  1. wow, great pictures. Happy planting and eating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the passion fruit photos! My sister had a vine back in Mozambique...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, all that fruit seems so surreal to me. How fabulous! Thanks for the song. I tried singing it tinkering the words to "We live in North America." and it works!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...