Thursday, January 29, 2009

Lovely the Artist

If you've read more than a few of my posts you will have gathered that I think my Hug is a brilliantly-creatively-artistic kinda guy. Yup, I do. He's got a cool style all of his own which I love. And I'm his Mama and I'm allowed to think so! ;)

Anyway... all of a sudden Lovely has been *bursting* with artistic energy! He wants to draw. He wants to paint. He wants the textas down (won't be making that mistake again soon, I've still gotta see if it will scrub off the chair ;) He wants to write. He wants to glue and snip and have the sticky tape. Totally cool. Yup, I'm *his* happy Mama too!

So, he climbed up on a chair to peruse all of the shelves in the art cupboard that he can't usually see & pulled out these silk crayons which are 0h-so-beautiful & oh-so-messy at the same time. But I was up for it so I put him outside with a big art mat & left him to it.

This divine artwork was what he created. He said it was a rainbow :)




Fb Comments
2 Comments
Disqus
Comments :

2 comments :

  1. Wow! How beautiful! That would definitely go on wall in my house! I love the texture, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is incredible! Though I was seeing a mountain/valley scene with a lake and forest around it, and a lone tree in the middle. Very very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...