Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Lazy Beaver

I was reading this book to my sweet boys before bed tonight & I was struck with the thought that I must recommend it on my blog! But, when I googled it there was not even 1 image of it on the web apparently. Too weird! That's a first. I did find an Amazon listing but only for 'used & new' so I guess it's out of print. I think it's translated from Italian. Anyway, I reeeeally like this book, so please grab it if you come across it. 

It's the story of a young beaver who always chooses to play instead of ever contributing but in a rather sweet way he changes his ways and finds happiness. It's got great illustrations full of interesting little details & then a page at the back that talks about the real traits of beavers.


0 Comments
Disqus
Fb Comments
Comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...