Sunday, August 10, 2008

Continent pin map

This is the continent pin map work that I have made. I printed out these maps (thanks Sadie for reminding me - I had downloaded them a while back & never used them) & mounted the unlabeled one onto some thick card. Cork would probably be better but I didn't have any spare cork. I also covered them with contact - my version of laminating! - to make them more durable. I was wondering where I might have some pins when I remembered this pin cushion that I bought a few years ago at a garage sale - how perfect for this work! I love it.

I didn't actually have 7 pearl-tipped pins so I ended up using some yellow too, but I would like to fix this eventually so that they're all the same. Hug has only done this work once so far but I was quite impressed with how well he did. 


0 Comments
Disqus
Fb Comments
Comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...