Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Lovely one


Lovely and I are home alone today and we've had fun playing monsters in the park, picking flowers and using a funnel to fill the vases with water and cleaning out the cubby in our yard. This seems to need an overhaul every few months :) Anyway, I remembered this little cupboard that we had taken out of our bathroom when we renovated and it had been stored in the shed & is perfect for the boys to use as... whatever takes their fancy in their cubby house! I actually *did* hammer it to the wall & was feeling impressed with myself until about 3 minutes later -with a big tug on the door from L - it fell off. Hmmm, I'm not the wood-workiest Mama out there! Have to get T out there with some super screws I think.


Lovely's lovliness :)


0 Comments
Disqus
Fb Comments
Comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...